Join The Sourdough Club
You can start learning to make sourdough right now.
When I stopped teaching beginners courses at the sourdough school we had almost a 12-month waiting list. My colleagues thought I was mad to give up such a gig. Whilst I love teaching my passion is research and development and creating & inspiring people to bake the most nutritious bread in the world and in sharing this knowledge with everyone; not just the people who could afford to travel to the school. So we developed the club. Far far more than just an online course. This is a living course and the recipes and techniques that we develop at the school are added to the club pages. So you don’t just learn, you keep on learning and being inspired.
You can either do an online course or if you would prefer to can attend one of our development workshops in-person to become a member.
So there you have it. .. I’ve literally poured every ounce of knowledge possible into the video tutorials and recipes in this sourdough club, and continue to do so.
- Our tutorials teach you everything you need to know about sourdough and more. From how to start a starter, maintain it, to timings, temperatures and shaping to tips on the best way to get an open crumb as well as troubleshooting.
- It takes time to master the art of sourdough, but with over 70 videos this membership allows you to learn at your own pace.
- The Sourdough Club is unique because it goes far beyond what a “normal,” online course does, it is an online learning resource and a baking community, with regular new recipes and articles to keep you inspired.
- Start to learn to bake beautiful bread at your own pace, from absolutely anywhere in the world today .. join the Sourdough club and if you want we’ll post you one of the Sourdough school’s starters to get you going … ( you just need to pay the postage .. )
You will learn ….
- How to get a sourdough starter going & how to refresh & maintain 5 different kinds of starters
- To get a really open crumb structure, with guidance on Timings a schedule for you bake to suit real life
- To recognise & correct mistakes & to understand the fermentation process.
- To bake both an Ambient & Retarded Sourdough and the nuances of shaping sourdough
- How to work with whole grains
- & you will learn things you didn’t know you needed to know .. such as how to bake a sourdough cake how to use up leftover starter..
- You will also get regular new recipes each month.
I look forward to seeing you the club .. & don’t forget to share your bakes on Instagram & in the club forum.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Showing all 3 results
Sourdough Club Monthly Subscription£9.99 / month after an initial 1 month period for £99.00 including joining fee Subscribe Now
Sourdough Club 6 Months Subscription£6.99 / month after an initial a 6-month period for £159.00 including joining fee Subscribe Now
Sourdough Club 12 Months Subscription£3.99 / month after an initial a 12-month period for £199.00 including joining fee Subscribe Now