The Club, rated 5 * by the Telegraph, is the most comprehensive Sourdough Course online, but more than this the lessons and the recipes adhere to The Sourdough School Bread Protocol of baking to nourish the Gut microbiome, to improve both physical and mental health.
There are 4 kinds of courses that we offer:
- Certified Courses – 1 year programmes
- Prescription Courses – Community memberships & 12 week stand alone prescription courses
- Kit & Course – 12 week stand alone prescription courses with a bread making kit
- Mini Courses – short stand alone informative courses focused on one topic
There are over 400 posts and video’s and 150 recipes spanning the last decade of teaching – so it is like having us in the kitchen with you. This is supported by myself and the team everyday day on a very active learning forum, and this course also compliments my books – and our gorgeous club has been rated 5* by the Telegraph. Our online course material is created here at The School which hassbeen acknowledged as being in the top 3 courses in the UK by The Sunday Times
- The aim: Our courses apply nutritional, medical & lifestyle evidence to the bread we bake for optimal health. We teach you to bake bread for optimal health; with recipes & techniques that reduce bloating, balance blood sugar, you can bake bread that helps manage your weight, supports gut health and improves your mood.
- The focus: Bread and the symbiotic relationship between fermentation, the role of microbes, gut health, and wellness.
- The method: Transforming evidence-based research into recipes and bread-making techniques, tips and advice in plain English.
- Who: We teach GPs, Nutritionists, Dieticians & Health Care Professionals, or bakers who want a deeper understanding of how to make bread that positively impacts health.
Part of our philosophy is support people who have the potential to solve community-based problems. It is about helping individuals are willing to take on the risk and effort to create positive changes in society through their initiatives. I believe that this practice is a way to connect my life’s purpose of sharing knowledge to change our bread for the better.
So, we offer a discount when we have a new intake from between 50 -100%. There are limited numbers but they are for people who are making a make a difference in the world. Our course is about health, not just your health but the wider health and wellness of our communities. We can make a real difference by applying and sharing knowledge.