Our courses range in price from £24.99 for a mini course to £10,000 for a 2 year teacher training programme, and everything in between.
Below are our current Sourdough Club and Sourdough School courses:
- All our courses are about baking healthy bread that nourish the gut microbiome.
- The Community Membership is in its 11th year and is the most popular way to learn for beginners and for people who already have good sourdough skills.
- The first of our shorter, focused mini courses, and prescription courses are due for release this year. The prescription courses are focused on sourdough as preventative medicine and as social prescription courses to help support health and wellbeing.
- The mini courses and “Kit & Course” are short stand alone courses that we hope will peek your interest and inspire you to want to join as a Community member or a certified course to learn more.
- For membership benefits and to learn more about which courses have membership please click here. We also suggest that if you wish to learn more about our certified courses or are wondering which course to enrol on then you can request a prospectus, and a chat with our courses Director, Vanessa Kimbell here.