How to join The Sourdough Club
Where do I join?
How do I join? – You buy a membership. Community Membership is a paid for subscription.
What do I get?
Benefits of Community membership:
- Learn to bake healthy and nutritious sourdough via step by step guides, video tutorials and core knowledge lessons.
- Gain access to the community recipes, including our classic sourdough recipes, with new recipes added regularly.
- Get access to symbiotic eating recipes designed to nourish your gut.
- Read in greater detail the research behind each recipe and how they will nourish your gut microbiome.
- Enjoy in-depth features on grains such as spelt, rye and other heritage grains.
- Get access to a comprehensive glossary.
- Interact with other members in our friendly Forum.
- Get access to our library of live webinars with Vanessa and guests.
- Share your bakes and get reposted on the club Instagram account.
- Enjoy Club discounts.
- Take part in exclusive competitions and give-aways.
- Gain access to exclusive articles by Vanessa Kimbell on sourdough and gut health.
- Receive our e-magazine with tips, offers, articles and more.
If you have any questions before you join you are so welcome to join Vanessa at an Open Q&A live Zoom session on Thursdays at 4pm (GMT – London time) and ask your question there. Here are the details of our live sessions with instructions to request to join.