Goldie by Sourhouse
- just enough heat to safely warm a sourdough starter to 75-82ºF (~24-28ºC)
- a small footprint with the capacity to hold up to a quart sized jar
- an auto-warming on/off switch
- a transparent, borosilicate glass cloche so bakers can see their starter from anywhere in their kitchen
- a simple three-zone thermometer (indicated with blue, gold, and red lights) that helps bakers understand their starter’s behavior and anticipate their time to bake
- a Sourhouse Cooling Puck for the occasional need to cool down a starter in a too hot room in preparation for baking.
- USB plug with optional UK adapter
- Works with any local USB-to-wall adapter
- operating voltage is 100~240V, 50~60Hz
- low energy use
- food safe
- water resistant
- cleans up with a moist sponge, cloth or paper towel
The Goldie by Sourhouse is available to order here in the UK. It can also be shipped internationally.