Members, you have an amazing access to speak, and interact with Vanessa through the live sessions, and tempting as it might be to email every time you have a question, there are hundreds of members. We cannot respond to queries that are user issues, or information that is readily available on the customer services page. the respectfully ask that you first follow the 8 step procedure below as follows:
- Join The Forum
- Please check your community focus pages if you want to bake the suggested recipes from me. The latest instructions are at the top.
- We post notifications to the notice board instead of sending emails
- General questions 1 post your question on The Forum Vanessa checks this at least once a day
- Any user issues or problem logging in OR with your permission or just need a few pointers then please pop in to the 4pm live customer services session on Thursday
- Questions about your bread or lessons, recipes, or the lectures then attend the live session at 8pm on a Thursday. ( Remember to presubmit your questions!)
- If there is a link or a page not working then please follow the feedback link and add it in here.
- Only once you have followed this procedure and checked the customer services information page should you email.