Welcome to the Sourdough Club. You are on an example page that is your page.
Let’s start with the fact that bread is about sharing. It is about connecting and being in the moment. It is filling the house with the smell of freshly baked bread that is healthy and baking is about expressing time, love and care that you have for the people around you. So we decided to work in the same way and share our way of working with the people we work with. This isn’t just a way to make bread. This is a community and we support each other. So I am delighted that you are thinking of joining the Club though Miguel who is not just our resident gut health expert, he is also a nutritionist and a neuroscientist, as well as one of my advisors for my research. He is not just brilliant he is also absolutely lovely.
Click here to use this code EXAMPLE-10 to get 10% off the 12 Month Community Membership to the Sourdough Club today.
( Please note this is the only membership that we are able to offer this discount to.) By joining the Club you are not just learning to bake the healthiest bread, but you are also supporting Social Enterprise
About The Club
The Sourdough Club is an online sourdough course…and you will:
- Learn to make sourdough.
- Find out why sourdough is the healthiest bread.
- Discover more than you knew there is to know about the fascinating world of bread, baking, your digestion, and how it relates to your own health and well being.
- Learn the techniques that make your bread rise, with a tender open crumb and a burnished crust.
- Nourish yourself and your family every day by learning about our 7 core principles of how to bake bread that nourishes and how to eat it for optimal health.
- The Sourdough Club is the virtual way of attending The Sourdough School. The Sourdough Club is unique because it goes far beyond what a “normal,” online course does, it is a baking community, with support and regular new recipes and articles to keep you inspired.
- You can learn everything you want to know about sourdough from home as though you were here in the school bakery with Vanessa Kimbell & her tutors.
- Our video tutorials teach you every detail. From how to start a starter, maintain it, to timings, temperatures and shaping to tips on the best way to get an open crumb as well as troubleshooting.
- You get to chat with me in the Club’s private Baking Forum & in our weekly Live Clinics
- You also get The Sourdough Club Magazine with regular new recipes.
- There are Club member discounts, competitions and In Conversation features with bakers from all over the world.
- It takes time to master the art of sourdough, but with over 70+ videos this membership allows you to learn at your own pace.
I love this quote by the amazing Dr Micheal Mosely – it sums up our approach “When it comes to bread not all bread is equal. Some breads are far more wholesome than others. Sourdough eaten as part of a Mediterranean diet is a good choice; I recommend Vanessa Kimbell’s simple approach to making sourdough at home, using wholegrain flour, salt and water and time for bread that nourishes.”
I look forward to seeing you on the Club…& don’t forget to share your bakes on Instagram & in the Club Forum.