So it can take a few days to get a starter going, so this is also the ideal time to be reading all the core tutorials laid out in the lesson structure - please make sure you have watched the tutorials so when your starter is ready to bake so are you! The club has everything you ever need to know and understand about making sourdough including creation and maintenance of many different starters. Everything is explained in detail so you can make delicious open light fermented loaves of bread that are a joy to eat.
- How to get a sourdough starter going & how to refresh & maintain 5 different kinds of starters
- To get a really open crumb structure, with guidance on Timings a schedule for you bake to suit real life
- To recognise & correct mistakes & to understand the fermentation process.
- To bake both an Ambient & Retarded Sourdough and the nuances of shaping sourdough
- How to work with whole grains
- & you will learn things you didn’t know you needed to know .. such as how to bake a sourdough cake how to use up leftover starter...
- You will also get regular new recipes each month.