Learn to bake sourdough
To join the Sourdough Club on our Monthly Subscription option we charge a single £99 initial administration-based joining fee in order to process your membership & one month later a monthly subscription of £9.99 per month.
We are a small business, and we support all our students personally. You can even phone and speak to us here in the bakery at The Sourdough School, and we will do our best to help.
The Sourdough Club is unique. At the heart of the club are over 70 video masterclasses, but it’s also an online learning resource and a baking community. Here you can be inspired and learn to bake beautiful sourdough bread at your own pace, from absolutely anywhere in the world.
As a member you will:
- Learn to bake sourdough with step-by-step video masterclasses
- Be able to chat with Vanessa on our forum about your loaves
- & every month you will be inspired with regular new recipes
- Gain core knowledge from video tutorials, such as understanding the role of gluten, salt, water and flour. You’ll also learn how to add inclusions, what bakers percentages are and how to troubleshoot
- Bake classic sourdough recipes
- Read features on grain such as spelt, rye, & other heritage grains
- Be inspired with regular new recipes
- Interact with other members in our forum
- Share your bakes on the club Instagram account & #sourdoughclub
- Get club discounts
- Have access to exclusive articles by Vanessa Kimbell on sourdough and gut health
- Find other members using a member map around the world
- Receive our bi-monthly e-magazine with tips, offers, competitions & giveaways
You can start right now. You will be learning at your own pace to give yourself time to learn to bake. It’s about progressing, and each time you bake you will learn a little more, and suddenly each tutorial becomes more relevant as you improve.
Sourdough is the king of bread. Made with flour, water, salt and a starter culture of wild yeast & lactic acid bacteria. Sourdough is not just delicious long slow-fermented bread, it is also more nutritious, and for many people, more easily digested.
If you would like to purchase this subscription as a gift for someone you can buy a Sourdough Club Monthly Subscription Gift Voucher
Please note: if you cannot view the video above then it may be due to your country blocking Vimeo videos. Please try using an appropriate VPN to see this video. Please be aware that much of the Club’s content is via videos and if you cannot see this then you may not get the best value for your subscription.