Learn to bake sourdough online – buy one get one free
Offer now extended until the end of January 2021.
Just because you can’t bake in the same kitchen, doesn’t mean you can’t throw down some dough together. Learn to make incredible, delicious and healthy sourdough bread with a friend; be there to commiserate the flat loaves, celebrate the impressive crumb structure, share tips, swap notes, nerd out and have fun.
This is about different way of connecting. So many of us have been separated from the people we love that we thought we’d come up with something a bit different. So if you join the sourdough club 12 month membership we will give you a free membership to gift to a friend so you can bake together.
You can start right now. This is our most popular membership, not just because it is the most economical, but because you really do need to give yourself time to learn to bake. It’s about progressing, and each time you bake you will learn a little more, and suddenly each tutorial becomes more relevant as you improve.
With our January offer you can purchase this membership and receive the same membership absolutely free, to gift to a friend or a loved one anywhere in the world. Once you complete your purchase, you will be emailed a code and a printable voucher that entitles you to one free 12 month membership.
Sourdough is the king of bread. Made with flour, water, salt and a starter culture of wild yeast & lactic acid bacteria. Sourdough is not just delicious long slow-fermented bread, it is also more nutritious, and for many people, more easily digested.
Join & Learn
The Sourdough Club is unique. At the heart of the club are over 70 video masterclasses, but it’s also an online learning resource and a baking community. Here you can be inspired and learn to bake beautiful, healthy and nutritious bread at your own pace, from absolutely anywhere in the world.
As a member you will:
- Learn to bake sourdough with step-by-step video masterclasses
- Gain core knowledge from video tutorials, such as understanding the role of gluten, salt, water and flour. You’ll also learn how to add inclusions, what bakers percentages are and how to troubleshoot
- Bake classic sourdough recipes
- Read features on grain such as spelt, rye, & other heritage grains
- Be inspired with regular new recipes
- Interact with other members in our forum
- Join our live webinars with Vanessa and guests
- Share your bakes on the club Instagram account & #sourdoughclub
- Get club discounts
- Have access to exclusive articles by Vanessa Kimbell on sourdough and gut health
- Find other members using a member map around the world
- Receive our regular e-magazine with tips, offers, competitions & giveaways
2 for 1 offer
When you purchase this subscription for yourself you will receive one additional 12 month subscription free to gift to a friend or a loved one. Once your payment has gone through you will receive a confirmation email with a code, a link and printable voucher to enable you to gift the other membership.
Please note: if you cannot view the video above then it may be due to your country blocking Vimeo videos. Please try using an appropriate VPN to see this video. Please be aware that much of the Club’s content is via videos and if you cannot see this then you may not get the best value for your subscription.